Jewish Dubrovnik Shore Tours are combination of Jewish Dubrovnik Walking Tour, Panorama and Countryside tour. This tour is perfect option for the visitor whose goal is to sample all flavors of Dubrovnik Region in one tour. Informative, dynamic and fun this tour becomes our favorite.
Jewish Dubrovnik Shore Tours description
Jewish Dubrovnik Shore Tours are coming in two variations. Variation “Dubrovnik & Panorama” is suitable for our guest interested in Jewish Dubrovnik walking tour but also in great sights and photo opportunity from Srđ mountain above Dubrovnik. Tour time is 4 hours. Longer 6 hours version of the tour is “Dubrovnik, Panorama & Cavtat” and includes visit of medieval town Cavtat in Konavle Region. Cavtat is charming small town also known as favorite place of world Yacht jet-set. Lunch at domestic restaurant in Konavle Region or Cavtat can be arranged upon request. Both tours include pickup / drop off at Dubrovnik Port / Hotel or Apartment. Anytime during Dubrovnik Shore tours we can stop to take rest, drink or have free time for the shopping.
- 09:00– Pick up at Dubrovnik Port / Hotel / Apartment.
- 09:20– During our City Tour we will visit all major sites in the Old City: Main street – Stradun, Onofrio’s fountain, Orlando’s Column, Bell Tower, Sponza Palace, Rector’s Palace, Old Farmers’ Market, Old Port, Dubrovnik Catedral.
- 11:20– Old Jewish Quarter is one of the most interesting places of Dubrovnik. Its rich history written in old books of Dubrovnik archive, stories and legends gives us the best image of Jewish comunity in Dubrovnik. We will visit Jewish Street “Žudioska Ulica”, Dubrovnik Synagogue and Jewish museum.
- 12:00 – We will go to panorama points and high slopes of Srđ mountain above Dubrovnik for spectacular photo opportunity.
- 13:00 – Magistrala road will take us to medieval town of Cavtat. There is also opportunity to have launch or dinner in Cavtat or Konavle Region (option).
- 15:00– Drop off at Dubrovnik Port / Hotel / Apartment / Old Town.
- Air conditioned minibus/van or car.
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour.
- Visit of all sights as mention in description.
- Transport from and to the port /hotel / apatment
- Wine tasting.
- Visit of City Walls.
- Lunch or Dinner in Konavle Region restaurants.
We usually answer in less then 8 hours.