Jewish Dubrovnik Walking Tour is story about beautiful medieval City of Dubrovnik and small Jewish community inside Dubrovnik Walls. Discover the secrets behind these stone white walls and learn of the dreams en woven in them. Join us on our Jewish Dubrovnik Walking Tour and let the Dubrovnik dream become your own. On the end of the tour you will have satisfied your curiosity and feel as if you made a new friend as Dubrovnik has a certain way of getting under your skin.
Jewish Dubrovnik Walking Tour overview
Tour start at Pile Square. This is 2 hours private tour organised only for you. During the tour your local private guide will present you history of Jewish Dubrovnik community, their life through centuries in medieval Dubrovnik Republic, during World War 2 up to Croatia today.
- Pick up / Drop off (optional): Transport to Pile Square from Ship / Hotel / Apartment and back can be organised upon you request in inquiry form.
- Meeting place: We usually meet our guests beside Amerling fountain , which you can easily find as it is big fountain centrally located on Pile Square .
- City Tour: During our City Tour we will visit all major sites in the Old City: Main street – Stradun, Onofrio’s fountain, Orlando’s Column, Bell Tower, Sponza Palace, Rector’s Palace, Old Farmers’ Market, Old Port, Dubrovnik Catedral.
- Visit of Old Jewish Quarter: One of the most interesting places of Dubrovnik is Old Jewish Quarter. Its rich history written in Dubrovnik Archive gives us the best image of life in Dubrovnik Jewish community for centuries. Old Jewish Quarter consist of Jewish Street “Žudioska Ulica”, Dubrovnik Synagogue and Jewish museum.
- Licensed tour guide service during the whole tour.
- Visit of all sights as mention in description.
- Transport from and to the port /hotel / apartment.
- Visit of City Walls.
We usually answer in less then 8 hours.