Welcome to Jewish Dubrovnik!
Dear traveler, welcome to the Jewish Dubrovnik homepage. Through the history Dubrovnik City was determined by Christian religion and politics were closely related to the one of Rome. More than 2 milion tourists visit Dubrovnik City each year. Visitors often do not know that the city was also home of the Jews expelled from Spain, Portugal and Italy. Jewish Dubrovnik tours take in focus life of Jewish community in Dubrovnik through the pass of centuries.
Stories and legends of Dubrovnik Jewish community are still living nowadays on Dubrovnik city streets thanks to Jewish Dubrovnik guides and our tours.
Be blessed upon your arrival is message we have for all travelers planing to visit Dubrovnik City. Same message is standing above Dubrovnik Synagogue doors. Let us be your host in Dubrovnik and allow us to make Jewish Dubrovnik Tour highlight of your trip to Croatia.
Five Reasons to join Jewish Dubrovnik tour:
- Interesting: Together we will discover the secrets behind these stone white walls and learn of the dreams, stories and legends woven into them.
- Focused: Unlike the other tours of Dubrovnik this tour is more focused on history of Jewish community and they relations with Dubrovnik Republic through centuries.
- Great sights: We will visit Jewish street, Jewish museum and Dubrovnik Synagogue oldest Sephardi synagogue in the world and the second oldest synagogue in Europe which is still in use today.
- Friendly Guides: We have very friendly approach to our guests with professional and non offensive attitude. Also we are flexible and easy going.
- Unforgettable: On the end of the tour you will have satisfied your curiosity and feel as if you made a new friend as Dubrovnik has a certain way of getting under your skin.
We would be happy to welcome you on one of our Jewish Dubrovnik Tours:
Jewish Dubrovnik Team